Regional Manager Position, Wisconsin or Minnesota
A to Z Sales & Marketing is a dynamic and fast growing, family-owned company that is proud to be the Midwest’s #1 HVAC manufacturer’s representative. Our role is to represent our global manufacturers to distributors, contractors, engineers, architects, and consumers throughout the United States. Our passion is to enable comfortable, healthy living where people live, work, and play. We satisfy our customers by making it easy and profitable to do business with our organization. We work with manufacturers, distributors, and contractors who demonstrate they can establish and maintain a high level of technical proficiency along with superior customer service. A to Z Sales & Marketing is proud to be an EEO employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Wage based on experience + Health Insurance + Profit sharing retirement plan
Key responsibilities include:
- Mechanical aptitude with knowledge of the fundamentals of HVAC
- College degree and 3-5 years sales experience
- Basic computer skills, MS Office Products – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook required.
- Provide distributors, contractors and engineers with valued added service, training and ideas to grow their business
- Participating as part of a sales team covering the Upper Midwest, developing our business in Minnesota, N. Wisconsin, North Dakota and South Dakota
- Must develop and maintain expertise with all products we represent
- Be responsive and provide solutions to achieve goals
- Use a CRM to grow their sales business and database through a centralized marketing and sales hub
Successful candidates will:
- Present a professional image over the phone and in-person
- Greet customers with an optimistic attitude and possess effective interpersonal skills to listen to the needs of the customer
- Take a consultative approach to selling and product management
- Display entrepreneurial spirit and skill-set with business start up experience
How to Apply:
For more information about us, please send a resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click on the button below to go to our Contact Us page.