Illinois | Indiana
Minnesota | North Dakota
South Dakota | Wisconsin
Wine Cellar Cooling System
CellarCool delivers exceptional commercial grade cooling systems for HVAC/R technicians to install in private wine cellars, restaurants, and winery projects.
- With over twenty years of experience, CellarCool is a experienced industry leader of cooling units.
- Able to utilize their experience in making an affordable yet efficient system that will last for many years, in a properly designed wine cellar, in any environment.
- All cooling units go through an extensive quality control testing program prior to receiving our approval.
- Assembly procedures are written and illustrated in great detail so employees understand the importance of getting it right every time.
- CellarCool systems have been designed with the latest technology and utilize industry improvements to maximize performance.
- Their manufacturer’s engineers work closely with their suppliers to source the best, most efficient products to incorporate into our systems.
- From fan suppliers to compressor manufactures, ongoing engineering and design improvements are a focal point in their success.
Cellar contractors have asked for a design that does not take away from the racking capacity and is virtually invisible in the cellar. Utilizing our Ceiling Mounted evaporator has many benefits:
- It offers excellent efficiency by drawing in the warmer air which accumulates at the ceiling
- cools and disperses the air throughout the environment
- allows for maximum racking space
- virtually invisible in the cellar.